Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment
Couldn't load pickup availability
If you're tired of dealing with weak, brittle nails that are prone to damage, then our Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment is the perfect solution for you. Designed to not only help repair your nails but also protect them from further damage, this treatment will give you the strong and healthy nails you've always desired.
With our Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment, you can say goodbye to weak, brittle nails. This innovative gel can be used as a base coat replacement, providing a protective barrier that keeps your nails safe from daily wear and tear. Not only will your nails look amazing after using our treatment, but you can also have peace of mind knowing that they are being well taken care of.
- Repair damaged nails
- Protect nails from further damage
Our Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment is easy to use. Simply follow these steps:
- Gently buff the nail.
- Antiseptic Cleanse the nail after buffing to remove all dust. (If a client has oily nails and skin give a double dose of Antiseptic cleanser)
- Apply a thin coat of Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment directly to the nail (capping the free edge).
- Cure for 30 seconds under LED or 2 minutes under UV.
- Apply a second thicker coat and cure for 60 seconds under LED or 2 minutes under UV.
Whether your nails are in need of some TLC or you simply want to maintain their health and strength, our Fix and Protect - Nail Repair Treatment is the perfect choice. Bid farewell to weak, damaged nails and say hello to strong, beautiful nails that make a statement.
This stuff really works
I have to say this is great to work with and really helps clients nails grow.
Fiix n repair
Terrible your product includes hema which brought my fingers out in blisters and very itchy I had to contact my GP needless to say I will never purchase from your company again!!!
excellent will certainly be purchasing
excellent will certainly be purchasing it again, my nails are much stronger after first application.